Instructional Design and Delivery
- Training Needs Assessmentcan serve as a diagnostic tool for building the training program that would be of greatest benefit to your organization. PiC uses multiple tools as needed to pinpoint where and with whom the training will do the most good. This allows us to design a program that targets your organization’s needs, that would include any or all of the evidence based training methods. Often training will ultimately be less costly than continuing to operate without that training.
- Curriculum DevelopmentPiC will work with you to create a custom course for an effective and enduring training program.
- Traininge-learning, in person instruction, on-the-job training, a blend of everything, we do it all. Let your organization learn the way that works the best for you. PiC incorporates evidenced based practices into its approach to training and training development.
- Implementation Planning and Follow-Up CoachingSuccessful implementation can include training-for-trainers, refresher module design, and development of peer-to-peer and supervisor/employee coaching programs. PiC can also provide coaching to training participants after training events (online and in-person) to ensure the skill proficiency is achieved.
Strategic Change Management
- Strategic PlanningPiC uses our acclaimed participative planning and search conference methodology to help organizations identify their most desirable future, and map a plan to get there. We help communities discover solutions to complex problems by bringing together leaders and citizens to plan for futures that will work. We often work with organizations to support the changes and innovations identified as stepping stones to that most desirable future.
• Consultation throughout the strategic planning process.
• Experienced facilitators to lead search conferences for participative planning.
• Support for cascading engagement with the strategic plan throughout the organization.
- Performance & Process ImprovementThe better your processes, the better your results. We help identify where processes can be improved and ways to improve them. PiC uses a systems approach to performance analysis and improvement. We view each process as part of a whole, keeping an eye on how issues impact the entire organization. This approach helps mitigate unintended consequences.
PiC helps organizations develop key performance indicators and ways to track them. This helps organizations improve performance and keeps people focused on achieving alignment with mission, vision, and results.
- Change ManagementAs the world is constantly changing, PiC helps organizations adapt successfully in a deliberate and focused way. We emphasize nuanced stakeholder engagement, with the aim of helping to establish a robust and flexible organization that can continuously adapt to the forces impacting their sphere of operations. We can’t control the influences that force us to change, but we can control how we change.
- Using a principle-based change process to ease growing pains.
- Soup to nuts: Planning though implementation and sustainability.
- Support for large complex change initiatives and smaller, more focused endeavors.
- Capacity building for continued health and prosperity.
- Organizational DesignThe configuration of any entity can have a deep impact on how it performs. We facilitate a participitive approach to designing satisfying and effective structures for your organization.
Multi-dimensional Participatory Training
- Transformational Leadership“You have to look at leadership through the eyes of the followers and you have to live the message. What I have learned is that people become motivated when you guide them to the source of their own power and when you make heroes out of employees who personify what you want to see in the organization.”
- Leadership FundamentalsInteractive and movement-filled leadership training workshop, with emphasis on creating healthy and kind workplaces.
- Team Building
- EthicsTake our Ethics 101 course or let us help you tailor-make your own.
- Sensitivity/Diversity TrainingHow to maintain awareness and good practices around potential racial, gender, and sexual harassment. Employees can explore ways to identify, set, and maintain boundaries.